Comment on page
The Getting Started page is designed to help new users navigate their way around the Hami Network ecosystem. It provides a step-by-step guide to setting up a wallet, acquiring HAMI tokens
This page provides a step-by-step guide to help you get started with the Hami Network.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following:
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology and its concepts.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- A wallet that supports the Hami Network, such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, or Trust Wallet.
To interact with the Hami Network, you'll need a wallet that supports the EVM Compatible blockchain . Here's how to get started:
- 1.Download and install your preferred wallet software.
- 2.Create a new wallet or import an existing one.
- 3.Add the Hami Network to your wallet. You'll need to enter the following details:
- Network name: Hami Network Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://testnet-rpc.hami.network
- Chain ID: 91138
Network name: Hami Network Testnet
New RPC URL: https://testnet-rpc.hami.network
Chain ID: 91138
- 4.Once you've added the Hami Network to your wallet, you should be able to view your HAM tokens.
Note that the Hami Network currently has a testnet that is live and available for testing. The mainnet for the Hami Network is currently in development and will be launched soon. Keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates and announcements regarding the launch of the Hami Network Mainnet.
To participate in Testnet of the Hami Network ecosystem, you'll need to acquire HAMI tokens. Here's how:
- 1.Visit our Testnet Faucet on https://faucet.hami.network
- 2.Paste your wallet address and press submit
- 3.Use your newly acquired HAM tokens to test the network
Now that you have your wallet and HAMI tokens, you're ready to start using the Hami Network. Here are a few things you can do:
- Send and receive HAMI tokens to and from other users.
- Create and participate in decentralized applications built on the Hami Network.
- Vote on proposals and participate in governance decisions.
We hope this guide has helped you get started with the Hami Network. For more information on using the platform, be sure to check out the rest of our documentation.