The Hami Network has a native cryptocurrency called HAMI. Here are some details about the HAMI token and its role in the Hami Network ecosystem:
The initial total supply of HAMI tokens is 120 million, with a strong burning mechanism implemented to ensure deflationary. Here's the breakdown of the token distribution:
- 10% of the initial total supply is reserved for the Hami Network team and advisors, subject to vesting schedules to align interests with long-term value creation.
- 10% of the initial total supply is allocated to the Hami Reserve, which is responsible for supporting the development and growth of the Hami Network ecosystem.
- 20% of the initial total supply is reserved for mining rewards, which incentivize network validators to secure the network and validate transactions.
- 15% of the initial total supply is allocated to early supporters partners and CEX.
- 10% of the initial total supply is reserved for the Hami Network community, which includes future airdrops and bounties.
- 35% of the initial total supply is allocated for Fund raising .
Here is the detailed Breakdown.
Partners & CEX
AirDrop & Bugbounty
Fund Raising (Seed & Presale)
The HAMI token plays a vital role in the Hami Network ecosystem. It is used for the following purposes:
- Transaction Fees: HAMI tokens are used to pay transaction fees on the Hami Network, incentivizing network validators to validate transactions and secure the network.
- Staking: HAMI tokens can be staked by network validators to secure the network and earn mining rewards.
- Governance: HAMI token holders can participate in the governance of the Hami Network by voting on proposals and protocol upgrades.
- Ecosystem Incentives: The Hami Foundation uses HAMI tokens to incentivize developers, contributors, and partners to build and grow the Hami Network ecosystem.
The HAMI token is a crucial component of the Hami Network ecosystem, providing economic incentives for network validators and ecosystem participants while allowing for decentralized governance and community-driven development.